Phil Uglow takes you through Week 3 of a performance improvement project. He discusses the fear of coaching. From the Coachee and Coaches perspectives.
1. Meetings are the biggest opportunity for leaders to communicate with their people.
2. Meetings are costly and done properly are of great value.
3. $ millions have been saved or generated from meeting actions.
4. Don’t worry about standard stuff like agendas. That’s easy.
5. Number one skill is to talk less. When a leader talks less their employees talk more.
6. Use Action Item Lists, NOT minutes.
7. Track the number of actions created and the completion time of those actions.
Questions? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-283-7948
If you want information on Performance Coaching then contact Phil at
philip.uglow+Ops-IQ@renshicon.com or leave a message at +1-509-283-7948.
Philip Uglow is the President of Renshi Consulting Group. Renshi lowers clients costs by pulling ideas from your people in the moment, when they are most busy with real work. This is when they learn. This is when they change.