Phil Uglow takes you through Day 1 of a performance improvement project. He discusses the first meeting with a Tool Pusher and their crew.
- When changing culture, don’t come in and tell people what to do. Sit back and listen. Find out what they want to do. Find out what is preventing them from doing it. Keep quiet!
- Praise, praise, praise! Don’t criticize on the first day.
- Observe what needs to change. In this case the meeting mechanics need improvement.
- This video goes behind the scenes of a performance improvement consulting project.
- This is day 1 of the project and covers the first meeting.
- Questions? Contact me at email@example.com or 509-283-7948
If you want information on Performance Coaching then contact Phil at
philip.uglow+Ops-IQ@renshicon.com or leave a message at +1-509-283-7948.
Philip Uglow is the President of Renshi Consulting Group. Renshi lowers clients costs by pulling ideas from your people in the moment, when they are most busy with real work. This is when they learn. This is when they change.